MI vs RCB Dream11 Prediction : The curtain raiser of the biggest cricket fiesta of the year has started. The 14th edition of the Indian Player League is all set to begin on April 09, 2021 and shall snatch the eyeballs among Cricket fans from around the world. The opening match is going to be played between Mumbai Indians and Royal Challengers Bangalore.
Mumbai Indians had been controlled the IPL for the past five years and their consistency has been truly astounding. They have won 70% of their matches. It is no fortuity that the Indian T20 team has started to resemble the Mumbai Indians squad more and more. Whereas, Royal Challengers Bangalore is still swedged to win a single title, though RCB has managed to reach the IPL final three times in the past.
Previous Record | MI vs RCB Dream11 Prediction
MI vs RCB Dream11 Prediction : Mumbai Indians is the only team that has triumph the IPL title five times (2013, 2015, 2019, and 2020). The team has a disastrous start to IPL in 2018 as it list 5 out of 6 matches. After that, it won its fourth IPL title in 2019 under the captaincy of Rohit Sharma conquering Chennai Super King’s. It also won its fifth IPL in 2020 as it defeated Delhi Capitals by 5 wickets in the finals. It ended the league stage with 9 wins in 14 matches and appeared as the top team on the points table. Whereas RCB is one of the three-team that did not win the IPL title even once in history since 2008.
Match Details | MI vs RCB Dream11 Prediction
The 14th edition of IPL matches is going to be started on 9th April 2021, at the MA Chidambaram Stadium in Chennai. Mumbai Indians and Royal Challengers Bangalore is going to play the opening match. Check our article to get MI vs RCB Dream 11 Prediction and find out what could be your best dream11 team.
The pitch is usually getting better to bat at the start. You can think of something around 160-170.
The weather is predicted to be dry and the surface will be on the shower side. There is a little bit of de that comes into play but that can vary from match to match.
With a few days ago to start the match, two big Indian cricketers have picked up injuries that have left the franchisees in tension. Both the cricketers are the captains of their sides. Rohit Sharma of Mumbai Indians has picked up injuries during the first ODI between India and England in Pune. He got injured after being hired by Mark Wood bouncer on his right elbow. Whereas, Iyer picked up the injury while fielding.
Our Top Picks | MI vs RCB Dream11 Prediction
Top Players Of Mumbai Indians
- Rohit Sharma is one of the most successful skippers of the IPL. He played 12 matches for Mumbai Indians scoring 332 runs at a strike rate of 127+.
- Jasprit Bumrah is the backbone of Mumbai Indians. He is the most successful bowler, taking 27 wickets in 15 matches.
- Kieron Pollard is the consistent all-rounder of the Mumbai Indians. He played 16 games for Mumbai scoring 268 runs at a splendid strike rate of 191+.
- Hardik Pandya is another player who has become the face of Mumbai Indians. In 14 games he smashed 281 runs in 13 innings at a strike rate of 178+.
- Arjun Tendulkar the son of legend Sachin Tendulkar is going to join Mumbai Indians this year. He hit 77 runs at just 27 balls and picked up 3 wickets to help the MIG Cricket club win in the police shield invitation tournament in Mumbai.
Top Players Of Royal Challengers Bangalore
- Aaron Finch who was RCB”s senior opening batsman in IPL is one of the big names to have been released.
- Virat Kohli is also one of the best batsman if RCB with 15 matches and 466 runs.
- Adam Zampa, Yuzvendra Chahal, Dale Steyn are also the biggest players of RCB.